Plant-based Chic'Ken - Chopped Fajita
Chic'Ken ready in just 7-10 minutes! This shelf-stable pack includes 100% plant-based protein made from fermented shiitake mushrooms, peas and rice. Replacing 1 pound of chicken, one pack has over 56 grams of protein, contains NO SOY, and makes 8 servings. A complete protein, and contains all 9 essential amino acids. Chef Ko’s special recipe ensures your Chic'Ken is perfectly pre-seasoned and full of flavor. An all in one protein solution, the whole family can enjoy.
- Shelf-stable item; ships regular ground shipping
- Requires a 2-item minimum order
Texturized Protein Blend (Pea and Rice Protein Fermented with Shiitake Mushroom, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber), Onion Powder, Spices (Chili Pepper, Paprika, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper), Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Jalapeño Pepper
Clean plant-based protein
Net Weight: 4.5 oz (128 g)
Servings: about 8 per package; approx. (16g dry mix)
- Add 2 cups of water and 1-2 TBSP of olive oil or your preferred oil and a pan, pot or skillet and turn heat to high.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add entire Chic'Ken Fajita pouch contents to boiling water and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until water evaporates, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sautéed onions and peppers in your favorite taco shell, quesadilla, burrito, salad, nachos and more.
Food Truck Favorite
Born in Boulder
From our food truck to your family table
Our story began back in 1980, as Boulder, Colorado’s first organic food truck. Co-founder Ryan Cunningham’s parents took to the streets of Boulder to serve their delicious, wholesome meals.
One thing that remains the same since our very beginning is our commitment to inspire socially conscious consumers to live with purpose by eating good food that provides great fuel to live our best lives.
How We Roll
Bigger than any food trend or craze, our plant-centric philosophy means our food is 100% clean and whole. Our products didn’t stem from a lab and are never produced as “Frankenmeat” science experiments. We’re committed to being a clean-label leader, with pure ingredients that you can pronounce, recognize, and enjoy.