RollinGreens Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN, red onions, tomato, cucumber, tzatziki, feta cheese topped with lemon zest on a toasted pita.
For Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 slices of cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 Pita
- 1 tsp butter or oil
- 2 slices red onion
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Zest of ½ lemon
- For the Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the entire contents of the Chopped Fajita CHIC’KEN and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- Dice cucumber and tomato.
- Cut two small slices of the red onion.
- Make lemon zest and set aside.
- For the Tzatziki, in a small bowl, add the sour cream or yogurt. Dice the garlic fine and add salt and mash together, then add to bowl. Slice thin two of your cucumber dice, add to bowl and stir. Chop dill and add to bowl and stir. Add lemon juice and stir.
- In a skillet large enough for the pita to lie flat, heat to medium and add butter or oil. Toast on each side until Pita is soft and golden brown.
- On a serving plate place pita down. Add cooked CHIC’KEN, ¼ cup tzatziki down one side of CHIC’KEN, then add red onion slices, diced cucumber, feta cheese and diced tomato. Top with lemon zest.
-Enjoy Chef Ko