Stuffed and pan-fried tacos. Top with shredded lettuce and cheese side of salsa.
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Tacos
- 8-12 Corn Tortillas
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
For the Tacos
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 Jar Salsa.
- Corn tortilla chips
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the tacos, preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pan, heat to medium and add 1 tsp frying oil at a time. Heat tortilla on one side for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and place on baking tray. Add 1/8 cup cooked RollinGreens Ground Taco to each shell. Close the taco using two toothpicks, each shell. Place tray into the oven until shells are golden brown and hard.
- Cut lettuce into ¼ inch shred. Cut tomato to ¼ inch dice.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool enough to remove the toothpicks and discard all picks. Open each shell and add ¼ cup cheese, shredded lettuce, and tomatoes on top.
- Serve with chips and salsa.
-Enjoy Chef Ko