RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT smothered in B.B.Q. sauce topped with fresh white onion rings, pickled Jalapenos, and shredded lettuce inside a Brioche bun.
Serves 1 Person
For Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ cup B.B.Q. sauce
- 1 Brioche Bun
- 1/8 cup diced onion
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese (Optional-vegan cheese or no cheese)
- 5-8 pickled jalapeno slices
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water, and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- In a small pan add 2 cups cooked Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT. Heat to low and add ¼ cup of B.B.Q. sauce. Stir and cook until hot.
- Place toasted bun on your favorite plate and add cheese to bottom bun.
- Place hot B.B.Q. ME’EAT on bottom bun
- Finish the dish by adding pickled jalapenos, diced onions, and shredded lettuce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko