Stuffed and pan-fried tacos. After fried open and pack with cheese. Top with shredded iceberg lettuce and cheese side of salsa.
Ingredients: Serves 4-8
- 1 RollinGreens Taco
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 3 T olive oil (Taco shells)
- 8-12 Corn Tortillas
- 3 Cups of frying oil (Avocado, Sunflower, coconut)
- 3 cups Cheese-Shredded
- 2 Roma Tomatoes-Diced
- 8 Iceberg Lettuce-Shredded
- 1 Jar Salsa.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Taco Pack: In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Keep Taco Pack on stove top with heat OFF. Cover.
- Wash Lettuce, dry and cut into ¼ inch shred. Place in a bowl.
- Wash and cut tomato to ¼ inch dice. Place into a bowl.
- In a large pan, heat to medium and add 1 t frying oil at a time. Heat tortilla on one side for 30 seconds or until light brown spots appear. Remove from heat and place on baking tray.
- Fold tortilla in half and add 1/8 cup cooked RollinGreens Taco Pack to each shell. Using two toothpicks each shell, closing the Taco Pack inside.
- Place into the oven until shells are golden brown and hard.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool enough to remove the toothpicks and discard all picks.
- Open each shell and add ¼ cup cheese on top of Taco Pack.
- Add Shredded lettuce next and follow with tomatoes.
- Place all Tacos onto a serving plate and finish the dish by saucing all tacos with salsa.
-Enjoy Chef Ko