Classic Salt & Pepper Plant-Based ME’EAT
Classic Salt & Pepper
Our RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT packs 72 grams of truly clean, 100% plant-based protein with Chef Ko’s perfectly seasoned, savory spice and herb blend. A protein-packed, plant-based spin on grass fed beef, it’s perfect in meat sauce for pasta or in Mexican-inspired favorites like tacos, enchiladas, taco salad, and more.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
- 8 SERVINGS PER POUCH
- MINIMAL INGREDIENTS
- ALLERGEN FREE
- Pea protein
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Color (apple juice, carrot juice)
- Spices (black pepper, thyme, oregano, sage, basil)
Ground taco ME’EAT
|Lasts||24 months in Pantry||1-2 Days in Fridge|
- Add 2 cups of water and 2 tbsp of olive oil (or your preferred oil) to a pan or skillet over high heat.
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add the entire contents of the pouch, stirring to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 7-10 minutes or until all water has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- For a new twist on classic favorites, try it in meat sauce for pasta, or make into ME’EATballs or burgers.
A few of chef ko’s recipe favoritesVIEW ALL RECIPES
This is do good, and so easy to make. I plan on always having a few bags on the shelf.
I think it is the best of the meatless meat.
This is my favorite; the others are a tad too spicy for me. I use this one for stuffed peppers, in spaghetti squash, in baked potatoes, and just plain plain with noodles and veggies.
This one is my favorite-so great in so many real meat recipes
The app did not use the entered shipping address. Wont order again. Service said “long shelf life” missed the point of shipping elsewhere.
I was blown away when I found this. I can't eat wheat gluten or soy and finding a meat substitute has been a real challenge. My husband, who is a meat eater tried it and said he loved it. I am totally on board. Thank you!!!