RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, French Fries topped with cheddar cheese and green onions.
Serves 1-3 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 T olive oil
For the Chili
- 8 oz. Tomato sauce
For the Fries
- ½ bag frozen French fries
- 1/8 tsp salt
For the Toppings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1 green onion
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the chili, add tomato sauce into pot with ground taco and heat to low. Stir. Cook until fries are finished cooking.
- For the fries, preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. and bake until fully cooked and crispy. No need for oil. Place the cooked fries on a baking tray and cover the center with chili. Top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes). Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Slice ¼ inch rounds of your green onion and add to top of chili cheese fries.
-Enjoy Chef Ko