Ground Taco Plant-Based ME'EAT Bulk Pack - 12 packs
Ground Taco Plant-Based ME'EAT
Our RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT packs 64 grams of truly clean, 100% plant-based protein made from peas and beans. With Chef Ko’s craveable savory spice blend, your tacos are perfectly pre-seasoned and guaranteed to be bursting with flavor.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
- 8 SERVINGS PER POUCH
- MINIMAL INGREDIENTS
- ALLERGEN FREE
- Pea protein
- Pinto bean flakes (pinto beans, salt)
- Spices (ground chili pepper, cumin)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Color (apple juice, carrot juice)
Ground taco ME’EAT
|Lasts||24 months in Pantry||1-2 Days in Fridge|
- Add 2 cups of water, 2 tbsp of olive oil (or your preferred oil) to a pan or skillet over high heat.
- Bring water to a rapid boil and add the entire contents of the pouch, stirring to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 7-10 minutes or until all water has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve in your favorite tortilla or shell for delicious burritos and tacos, or use in nachos, taco salad, chili, sloppy joes, and more.
A few of chef ko’s recipe favoritesVIEW ALL RECIPES
My husband never knew he wasn’t eating meat. It was a surprise when he happened to come into the kitchen just as I started the prep. We had been celebrating Taco Tuesday for weeks with this easy, fast, delicious me’eat.
It’s delicious and taste very much like ground beef. My son loves this as he does not eat meat.