RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT Dog in a brioche bun topped with yellow mustard and served with a side of ketchup and pickles.
Serves 1 person
For Chorizo ME’EAT Hot Dog
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For Hot Dog Fixings
- 1 brioche hot dog bun
- Yellow mustard
- 2 pickles
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water, olive oil and vinegar to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Chorizo dog, scoop a couple spoons of Chorizo ME’EAT into the middle of a 12-inch piece of cellophane and fold the bottom of the cellophane over to the top. Roll ME’EAT into the proffered “hot dog size”. Place in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees F. Once grill is hot, remove cellophane from Chorizo dog and place on grill, grill on two sides for 2-3 minutes or until hot. During the last minute of the second side, grill your bun.
- Remove both dog and bun from grill and place on a serving plate with a side of ketchup and pickles.
Enjoy Chef Ko