Spicy Chorizo ready in just 7-10 minutes. Taste and ingredients you love. Chef Created! This shelf-stable pack includes 100% plant-based protein made from peas and veggies. Replacing 1 pound of ground pork, one pack has over 60 grams of protein, contains NO SOY, and serves about 8 people. Our pea protein is sustainably USA-grown. Chef Ko’s special recipe ensures your Chorizo is perfectly pre-seasoned and full of flavor. An all in one meal solution! For an elevated experience, make your ground Spicy Chorizo into a sausage! Look to our how to video.
- Shelf-stable item; ships regular ground shipping
- Requires a 2-item minimum order
Pea Protein, Dehydrated Onion, Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Agar-Agar, Smoked Paprika, Beetroot and Carrot Juice (color), Black Pepper, Coriander, Oregano, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cane Sugar, Cloves, Organic Vanilla Extractives.
Clean plant-based protein
Net Weight: 4.5 oz (128 g)
Servings: about 8 per package; approx. (16g dry mix)
- Add 2 cups of water and 3 TBSP of olive oil, or your preferred oil and 2 tsp of vinegar* to a pan or pot and turn heat to high. *Taste may vary depending on your vinegar. Recommended apple cider, white or red vinegar.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add Spicy Chorizo contents to boiling water and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until water evaporates, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- For an elevated cooking experience, prepare into a sausage
- To make Chorizo sausages after you have completed the above cooking instructions, take half of the cooked ground Chorizo and lay it in the middle of an 18" piece of cellophane. Fold bottom of the cellophane over the Chorizo in half. Pinch at both ends and roll. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm. Eat the sausage within 7 days.
loved the flavor of this! it was bold but not too overpowering. The clean ingredients and sustainability are huge perks. plus you get a lot in the package!
Fantastic. It's spicy and meaty, and really delicious. I love how easy these are to prepare. Just 10 minutes in a pan with water. And they seem a little healthier than Impossible or Beyond. Very versatile. I made a taco bowl, but you could do just about anything with this stuff! I'll be getting it again for sure.
RollinGreens Plant-Based Me'eat, Spicy Chorizo flavor, is a great tasting product. The flavor is bold and savory, with the spice of chorizo coming through strongly. The texture is soft and chewy. The pieces stay firmly together when cooked. It is a great product to use in ground meat recipes.
I was able to try out RollinGreens plant based meat from Social Nature site with a coupon. I tried the spicy flavor with a taco creation and it was really good. I love the texture and taste. Wasn't too spicy, so my kids enjoyed it too. I would incorporate this product into our meals weekly!
Very good plan based meat alternative. Texture was similar to real meat and the flavor was also very good. Would buy this again in the future
Food Truck Favorite
Born in Boulder
From our food truck to your family table
Our story began back in 1980, as Boulder, Colorado’s first organic food truck. Co-founder Ryan Cunningham’s parents took to the streets of Boulder to serve their delicious, wholesome meals.
One thing that remains the same since our very beginning is our commitment to inspire socially conscious consumers to live with purpose by eating good food that provides great fuel to live our best lives.
How We Roll
Bigger than any food trend or craze, our plant-centric philosophy means our food is 100% clean and whole. Our products didn’t stem from a lab and are never produced as “Frankenmeat” science experiments. We’re committed to being a clean-label leader, with pure ingredients that you can pronounce, recognize, and enjoy.