RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, in a bag of corn chips topped with cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
Serves 1-3 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Nacho Bag
- 1 walking taco bag of Doritos
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the tacos, tear off the top of the walking tacos bag.
- Add the cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT to chips then top with cheese.
- Add the lettuce and tomato and finish with the sour cream to the center of the tacos.
-Enjoy Chef Ko