Leave your party guests craving our Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT sausage sliced & paired with fresh veggies, yummy soft cheeses and more…
Serves: 2-6 people appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 cucumber
- 12-15 mini-Pickles (cut large pickle into bite size pieces are fine)
- 1 can almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries or cherries (pit free)
- 2 of your favorite soft cheeses.
- 1 green grape vine
- 1 jar green pitted olives
- 1 apple
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Place an 18” piece of cellophane onto the counter and place ½ the Chorizo in the center.
- Fold cellophane over the Chorizo and grab by each end and roll into a sausage. Place into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pick out a large cutting board or serving platter for the Charcuterie.
- Wash and Dry vine of grapes and place in one corner of the board.
- Wash, dry and slice cucumber into ¼ inch slices. To be fancy, peel cucumber on four sides down to the white. Before cutting. Keeping your cucumber together and make pattern of your likings.
- Slice apple thinly.
- In small dipping bowls, fill one with pickles and one with olives. Place close to cucumber but not together.
- Remove Chorizo from the refrigerator and place unto cutting board. Cut ¼ inch slices with sharp knife through the cellophane. Remove cellophane from Chorizo slices and place into trash.
- Place Chorizo slices on one side of the cucumber separating them by a half inch.
- Finish the board with almonds and dried fruit (if you have it) all around the board.
-Enjoy Chef Ko