RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT smothered in your favorite B.B.Q. sauce topped with fresh white onion rings and pickled Jalapenos.
Serves 1 Person
For Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Sloppy Joe
- 1 piece of sliced sourdough bread
- ½ cup favorite B.B.Q. sauce
- 2- ¼ inch round slices yellow onion
- 5-8 pickled jalapeno slices
- For the Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the toast, slice a piece of bread and toast.
- For the sloppy joe, in a small pan add 2 cups cooked Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT. Heat to low and add ¼ cup of B.B.Q. sauce. Stir and cook until hot. Place piece of toast on your favorite plate. Place hot B.B.Q. ME’EAT on toast. Drizzle the remaining B.B.Q. sauce on top.
- Finish dish by adding the pickled jalapenos and inside rings of your onion. Save outer rings for another dish and place in refrigerator.
-Enjoy Chef Ko