RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT smothered in your favorite B.B.Q. sauce topped with fresh white onion rings and pickled Jalapenos.
Serves: 1 Person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 1 piece of sliced sourdough bread
- ½ cup favorite B.B.Q. sauce
- 2- ¼ inch round slices yellow onion
- 5-8 pickled jalapeno slices
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Slice a piece of bread & toast it.
- In a small pan add 2 cups cooked Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT. Heat to low and add ¼ cup of B.B.Q. sauce. Stir and cook until hot.
- Place piece of toast on your favorite plate.
- Place hot B.B.Q. ME’EAT on toast.
- Drizzle the remaining B.B.Q. sauce on top.
- Finish dish by adding the pickled jalapenos and inside rings of your onion. Save outer rings for another dish and place in refrigerator.
-Enjoy Chef Ko