RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT on a fried tortilla with fresh slaw topped with a fried egg.
Serves: 1 person
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 t vinegar
For the Egg
- 1 egg
- ¼ t butter (optional 1 tsp oil for dairy free)
For the Slaw
- 1 cup fine cut cabbage
- ¼ of one carrot
- ¼ of a lime or 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
For the Tortilla
- 1 corn tortilla
- ½ tsp oil
- 1 tbsp cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the slaw, cut fine 2 cups of cabbage and add to a medium mixing bowl. Grate carrot into same bowl. Add lime juice or vinegar and sea salt and mix.
- For the tortilla, in a small pan, heat to medium and add oil and then one small tortilla. Cook until golden brown on each side. Add grated cheese.
- Place cooked tortilla on serving plate.
- Add slaw to tortilla.
- Place Chorizo on top of slaw.
- In the same small pan used for the tortilla, heat to medium-high and add butter or oil, followed by the cracked egg. Cook egg until desired temperature.
- Place fried egg on top of Chorizo ME’EAT and top with a touch of salt and pepper.
-Enjoy Chef Ko