RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT sausage, sliced and topped on a fried flour tortilla with fresh slaw topped with a fried egg.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 egg
- ¼ t butter (fried egg)
- 1 cup fine cut white cabbage (slaw)
- ¼ of one carrot (slaw)
- ¼ of a lime or 2 t vinegar (slaw)
- 1/8 t sea salt (slaw)
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cooking process, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Place an 18” piece of cellophane onto the counter and place ½ the Chorizo in the center.
- Fold cellophane over the Chorizo and grab by each end and roll into a sausage. Place into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Fine cut 2 cups of cabbage and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Wash and grate carrot into same bowl.
- Add lime juice or vinegar and sea salt. Mix and cover until plating.
- In a small pan, heat to medium and add oil and then one small flour tortilla. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Place cooked tortilla on serving plate.
- Grate cheese over hot tortilla.
- Add slaw, make sure to give it one final mix before adding to tortilla.
- Remove Chorizo sausage from the refrigerator and on a cutting board, cut three quarter inch slices per tortilla. Place three slices on top of slaw.
- In the same small pan used for the tortilla, heat to medium-high and add butter followed by the cracked egg.
- Cook until desired temperature.
- Place fried egg on top of RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT and top with a touch of salt and pepper.
-Enjoy Chef Ko