This traditional dish is great for lunch. Starting with fresh garlic bread, fresh guacamole, RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, topped with lettuce & sliced tomato.
Serves 1 person
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Guacamole
- 1 avocado
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime wedge
For the Garlic Bread
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large baguette or artisan bread
- 1 tbsp butter (optional dairy free alternative)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Touch of salt and pepper (garlic bread)
For the Toppings
- 1 soft baguette or roll
- 1 Roma tomato
- 3 pieces lettuce
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the garlic bread, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut Fresh bread in half horizontally. In a small pan heated to low, melt butter and or olive oil with chopped garlic, salt, and pepper. Place both sides of bread cut side up onto large baking sheet. Cover both sides with garlic mix, bake for 5-10 minutes or until the edges of the bread and garlic is golden brown. Remove from oven.
- For the guacamole, add avocado to a small mixing bowl. Mash garlic clove and salt until a paste is made. Add to bowl with juice of lime wedge. Mash until smooth.
- For the toppings, slice tomato, and lettuce into ¼ inch slices. Add guacamole, tomato slices and lettuce to top piece of garlic bread. Add cooked RollinGreens Ground Taco to bottom piece of garlic bread.
-Enjoy Chef Ko