This traditional dish is great for lunch. Starting with fresh garlic bread, fresh guacamole, RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, topped with lettuce & sliced tomato.
Serves: 1-2 people for lunch:
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T Olive Oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 avocado (Guacamole)
- 1/16 t salt (Guacamole)
- 1 garlic clove (Guacamole)
- 1 lime wedge (Guacamole)
- 2 garlic cloves (garlic bread)
- 1 large baguette or artisan bread (garlic bread)
- 1 T Butter (garlic bread)
- 3 T olive oil (garlic bread)
- Touch of salt and pepper (garlic bread)
- 1 Roma tomato
- 3 pieces lettuce
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut Fresh baked loaf in half horizontally.
- In a small pan heated to low, melt butter and or olive oil with chopped garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place both sides of bread cut side up onto large baking sheet.
- Cover both sides with garlic mix, bake for 5-10 minutes or until the edges of the bread and garlic is golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan. Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated. Once finished, turn off the burner and allow to cool for 5 -10 minutes while you make the guacamole.
- Wash avocado, remove the pit and skin and add to a small mixing bowl.
- On a cutting board, mash garlic clove and salt until a paste is made. Add to bowl with juice of lime wedge. Mash until smooth.
Wash, dry and slice tomato, and lettuce into ¼ inch slices.
- Add cooked RollinGreens Ground Taco to bottom piece of garlic bread.
-Enjoy Chef Ko