Griller filled with goodness. This handheld dish will have you craving this again and again. Two tortillas filled with RollinGreens Ground Taco, crunchy tostada shell, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream, toasted and ready for any hungry tummy.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 3 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 tostada shell or a hard-shell taco broken in half
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 2 T sour cream
- Salsa or favorite hot sauce
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Shred Cheese if needed while the RollinGreens Ground Taco is cooking.
- Wash and dry lettuce and cut into shreds.
- Wash and dice tomato.
- In a large pan, heat to medium and add the large tortilla. Add cheese followed by 1 cup cooked of Ground Taco.
- Add tostada shell next, followed by the shredded lettuce, diced tomato and sour cream.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Top with small tortilla and fold each side until fully closed.
- Flip and cook on other side for same amount of time or until tortilla is golden brown.
- Cut in half and place onto serving plate.
- Serve with a side of fresh salsa or your favorite hot sauce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko