Throwback to our RollinGreens Food truck days, with this summer hit. Baked flour tortilla shell filled with a bed of sushi rice, topped with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, cheese, sweet potatoes, avocado, tomato and covered with spicy sour cream on a bed of lettuce and teriyaki sauce.
Serves: 1 person (can feed up to 4)
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 flour tortilla (will feed up to four if you make more than one shell)
- 1 T oil (for tortilla)
- 2 cups uncooked sushi rice
- 3 ½ cups cold water (sushi rice)
- 1 t vinegar (sushi rice)
- ¼ t sea salt (sushi rice)
- 1 t sugar (sushi rice)
- ¼ cup cheese (per salad)
- 1 sweet potato
- ½ cup sour cream (per salad)
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 medium tomato
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T hot sauce
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce (per salad)
- 4 leaves proffered lettuce (per salad)
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. or heat air fryer to same temperature.
- For the sushi rice, wash rice until cloudiness is gone, removing a lot of starch. Strain for 5 minutes.
- Add rice, water, vinegar, salt, and sugar to pot. Heat pot to high until the rice starts to boil, reduce to low and cover. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to make salad.
- Add 1 T oil to tortilla and cover both sides.
- On a baking sheet add tortilla into a high sided pie pan, folding a couple of times to form a shell, if using am air fryer, place directly into basket using same method of folding up the side. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until shell is golden brown.
- Wash and cut moon shaped pieces of the sweet potato.
- Once shell or shells are finished baking, remove from baking sheet and place on serving plates. Use the same baking sheet (air frier is fine) and add the cut, washed and seasoned (oil, salt and pepper) Sweet potato to sheet and bake until golden brown. 10 minutes or until browning.
- Wash and cut avocado into 2-inch pieces. Use one per salad.
- Wash and cut tomato in half. Use one half per salad.
- In a small mixing bowl or squeeze bottle, add mayonnaise and hot sauce and mix. If the sauce is too thick, add vinegar to thin out.
- Once everything is cooked and prepped, build your tower of goodness starting with the shell that is already on your serving plate or plates.
- Next add sushi rice, a touch of teriyaki sauce to middle.
- Top rice with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT and then shredded cheese.
- Add roasted sweet potato pieces. Followed by the sour cream.
- Add the slice of avocado & top with the half a tomato.
- Finish the dish with full lettuce pieces all around the shell and dress with the rest of the teriyaki sauce.