RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, three beans, and crushed tomatoes to make up a hardy fall soup. Topped with cheese and green onions.
Serves 3-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Three Bean Chili
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can water
- ½ can pinto beans
- ½ can white kidney beans
- ½ can kidney beans
- ¼ yellow or white onion
For the toppings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1-2 sprigs green onion
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the chili, in the same pot after the ground taco has finished cooking, add both cans of tomato, diced onion, and one can of water. Stir and turn heat to medium.
- Wash beans in colander and add ½ the can of each bean to pot. Stir. Salt to taste and allow to cook covered for 10-15 minutes. Taste chili to make sure you added the right amount of salt and serve.
- Top each bowl with preferred amount of cheese.
- Dice the green onion fine and add to top of each bowl.
-Enjoy Chef Ko