RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, three beans, and crushed tomatoes to make up a hardy fall soup. Topped with cheese and green onions.
Serves: 3-4 people
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can water
- ½ can pinto beans
- ½ can white kidney beans
- ½ can kidney beans
- ¼ yellow or white onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 sprigs green onion or cilantro
- Add 2 cups water to a medium to large pot.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In the same pot after the ground taco has finished cooking, add both cans of tomato and one can of water. Stir and turn heat to medium.
- Wash beans in colander and add ½ the can of each bean to pot. Stir. Salt to taste and allow to cook covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Taste to make sure you added the right amount of salt and serve.
- Place a couple of cups of chili in each serving bowl.
- Dice the onion fine and add to top of each bowl.
- Top each bowl with preferred amount of cheese.
- Wash and cut green onions and top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko