RollinGreens Taco Pack Chili, covered over your favorite hot dog, topped with fresh onion & shredded cheese on a brioche hot dog bun.
Dinner for 4
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack (Chili)
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack) (Chili)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack) (Chili)
- 1- 6 oz. can Tomato Paste (Chili)
- 2-3 cups water (Chili)
- 1 T Salt (Chili)
- 1 T Chili Powder (Chili)
- 1 T Cumin (Chili)
- 1 Pack Favorite Veggie Dog
- 1 Pack Buns
- ¼ Yellow or White Onion
- Grated Cheese
- Yellow Mustard
- Ketchup (optional)
- Taco Pack: In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Add tomato paste and 2-3 cups of water, 1 T Salt, 1 T chili powder and 1 T Cuman and heat.
- Once hot, turn to low and cover.
- Chop onion fine and set aside.
- On a cutting board place all buns for the grill.
- Start grill.
- Once grill is hot, around 400 degrees F, grill hit dogs 2-3 minutes then rotate. Repeat four times.
- Once Hot Dogs are finished cooking, remove from the grill.
- Grill Buns for 30 seconds or until soft. Remove from grill and place on baking tray.
- Assemble each Chili Dog as follows: Bun, Dog, Chili, Onion, Cheese
- Add mustard to each Chili Dog.
- Place on your favorite serving platter.
-Enjoy Chef Ko