RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT Chili, covered over your favorite hot dog, topped with fresh onion & shredded cheese on a brioche hot dog bun.
Serves 4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Chili
- 1- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
For the Hot Dogs and Toppings
- 1 pack favorite veggie dogs
- 1 pack brioche buns
- ¼ onion
- Shredded cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- Yellow mustard
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the chili, add tomato paste and 2-3 cups of water, 1 tsp salt, and heat. Once hot, turn to low and cover.
- For the hot dogs, once grill is hot, around 400 degrees F, grill hot dogs 2-3 minutes then rotate. Once hot dogs are finished cooking, remove from the grill.
- For the toppings, chop onion fine and set aside.
- Grill Buns for 30 seconds or until soft. Remove from grill and place on baking tray.
- Assemble chili dogs with chili, onion, cheese and top with mustard and ketchup.
-Enjoy Chef Ko