Crispy southwestern eggrolls with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME'EAT, served with green chili ranch and topped with green onion.
Serves 2-4 People
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For Egg Rolls
- 1 package eggroll wrappers
- 2 green onions
For Green Chili Ranch
- 1/8 cup half & half (optional dairy alternative)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional dairy alternative)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the green chili ranch, in a blender add half & half, sour cream, garlic, salt, ½ can of green chilies and half of the jalapeno. Blend until creamy.
- Dice other half jalapeno into ¼ inch dice. Place into sauce after blending.
- For the egg rolls, separate wraps from one another placing 2-4 onto cutting board facing one corner to the top. Add water to a small dipping cup. Place ½ cup RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT on top of each wrap and roll. Once the desired eggrolls are rolled, pan fry with oil on medium and turn on all sides to get crispy.Cut eggrolls on a bias. Cut the green onions.
- On a serving platter, add eggrolls and serve with a bowl of ranch topped with green onion.
-Enjoy Chef Ko