Sweet Potato Tots with RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT, topped with cheese, sour cream and green onions.
Serves 1 person
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Totchos
- 2 cups Frozen sweet potato tots
- 1 cup shredded cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1-2 sprigs green onion
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the totchos, preheat oven 350 degrees F. On a sheet pan, add sweet potato tots and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove the tots once finished cooking and add 1 cup of cooked chorizo then top with cheese. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Place tots onto a serving plate.
- Top with sour cream. Cut the green onions and top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko