Sweet Potato Tots with RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT, topped with cheese, sour cream and green onions.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 2 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 tsp vinegar (Chorizo)
- 2 cups Frozen sweet potato tots
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-2 sprigs green onion
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- On a baking tray, add sweet potato tots and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove tots once finished cooking and add 1 cup of cooked chorizo to tots then top with cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and set onto countertop.
- Place tots onto a serving plate.
- Top with sour cream.
- Wash and cut green onions and top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko