Red Potatoes scooped out and filled with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT topped with melted cheese, green onion, and sour cream.
Serves: 1-4 People for appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 4 medium Red Potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onion stocks
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 T olive oil
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- On a cutting board, cut washed and dried potatoes in half long ways.
- With a large soup spoon, remove the insides of the potato halves leaving ¼ inch on insides to the skin. Place into a large bowl with water and salt.
- Repeat above step until all potato halves are scooped out.
- Place all scooped halves onto a baking sheet and rub with olive oil. Then add salt and pepper to each.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout and cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Grade cheese and set aside.
- Once skins are finished cooking and your Ground Taco is finished cooking, top with cheese and place baking sheet back into the oven until cheese is melted
- Wash and cut green onion into small slivers and top each potato skin.
- Finish by adding a dollop of sour cream to each or if you have a squeeze bottle, fill with sour cream and drizzle on top of each.
-Enjoy Chef Ko