Jumbo Shells stuffed with ricotta cheese and RollinGreens Salt & Pepper Grounds topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese baked in a bed of marinara.
Serves: 2-6 people:
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 1 box Jumbo Shell Pasta
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 jar of your favorite Marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T salt (pasta water)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a large pot, fill with cold water three quarters full, along with one tablespoon salt.
- Bring to boil, then cook shells al dente. Strain and set aside.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Keep in pot or pan for after filling shells with ricotta.
- In a large baking dish pour out your jar of marinara.
- Place as many shells you can fit into your marinara open side up.
- Place your ricotta into a sandwich bag and seal tight. Cut one of the bottom corners making a cake fill bag.
- Squeeze about 1/8 cup of ricotta in each shell (halfway up), amount may vary per shells inside volume and amount of ricotta may vary depending on how many shells you may fill.
- Fill each shell with a heaping spoon full of cooked RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT.
- Top all the shells with Mozzarella followed by the Parmesan cheese.
- Finish by adding olive oil and bake for 15-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and using a large cooking spoon, serve as many stuffed shells wanted per person.
-Enjoy Chef Ko