Rolled and pan-fried corn tortillas stuffed with RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT served with fresh garlic ranch dip.
Serves 2-4 People
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Taquitos
- 10 corn tortillas
- ½ cup avocado oil
For the Garlic Ranch
- 1 cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp dried onion flake
- 1/8 tsp salt
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the taquitos, warm all tortillas. Add ¼ cup of cooked chorizo to one half of the tortilla and roll. Use toothpick to hold together. Repeat above step until all tortillas are filled and rolled.
- Cover with damp paper towel or cellophane. Heat to medium a small pan and add oil. Once oil is up to temperature, add 3-4 rolls at a time. Turn each roll until golden brown on all sides. When the taquitos are finished getting crispy, place onto a plate with a paper towel. Repeat cooking step until all taquitos are finished cooking.
- For the garlic ranch, in a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients labeled garlic ranch and mix.
- On a serving plate, taquitos off to one side, placing the bowl of garlic ranch to the other side.
-Enjoy Chef Ko