Rolled and Pan-fried corn tortillas stuffed with RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT served with fresh garlic ranch dip.
Serves: 2-4 People for Appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 10 corn tortillas
- ½ cup oil (any vegetable oil will work)
- 1 cup sour cream (Garlic Ranch)
- 1 clove garlic (Garlic Ranch)
- ½ t granulated garlic (Garlic Ranch)
- 1 t dried onion flake (Garlic Ranch)
- 1/8 t salt (Garlic Ranch)
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Warm all tortillas.
- Add ¼ cup of cooked chorizo to one half of the tortilla and roll. Use toothpick to hold together.
- Repeat above step until all tortillas are filled and rolled.
- Cover with damp paper towel or cellophane.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients labeled garlic ranch. Mix.
- Place Ranch into serving bowl. Place into refrigerator.
- In a small pan, heat to medium and add oil.
- Once oil is up to temperature, add 3-4 rolls at a time.
- With tongs, turn each roll until golden brown on all sides.
- Once the taquitos are finished getting crispy, place onto a plate with a paper towel.
- Repeat cooking step until all taquitos are finished cooking.
- On a serving plate, add three taquitos off to one side, placing the bowl of garlic ranch to the other side.
- Add three more taquitos on the top of the other three, placing them on a 90-degree angle.
- Repeat last step but using two taquitos, finishing the tower with just one.
-Enjoy Chef Ko