A Texas classic done vegetarian and gluten-free, with RollinGreens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT served with your favorite tortilla chips.
Serves: 4-6 People
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Chorizo)
- 3 T olive oil (Chorizo)
- 2 t vinegar (Chorizo)
- 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 cup Half & Half
- 1- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. of cheddar cheese
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 small can green chili
- ½ yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil and vinegar to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Chorizo pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Dice onion fine and set aside.
- Smash garlic cloves and set aside.
- In a medium pot, heat to medium-low and add the butter.
- Add onion and garlic to pot and stir. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add can of green chili and recycle the can.
- Add half & half, cheese, and salt. Mix with whisk until cheese is melted. 3-4 minutes.
- Break apart into large pieces the cooked RollinGreeens Spicy Chorizo ME’EAT and spread though out the pot and mix.
- Place into serving bowl.
- Place bowl of Queso in the center of a large plate and place chips around the bowl.
- Queso is hot in temperature so be kind to your taste buds.
-Enjoy Chef Ko