RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, black beans, corn and cheese wrapped in an egg roll and air fried, served with a fresh Jalapeño Ranch.
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For Egg Rolls
- 1 Package of Egg Roll wrappers
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 cup cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1 stock or can of corn
- ¼ cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot or corn starch
For Egg Rolls
- 1/8 cup half & half (optional dairy free alternative)
- Granulated onion
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- Fresh or dried parsley
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 tsp salt
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the egg rolls, open pack of egg roll wraps and cover with a damp cloth so the wraps do not dry out. Drain your Black Beans and your corn if you are using a can of corn. Rinse under cold water and allow to drain and dry for 3-5 minutes after rinsing.
- In a large mixing bowl add cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT, black beans, corn and Cheese and mix. Now we roll, place two egg roll wrappers on a cutting board and add ¼ cup of filling per wrap and roll. Finish each egg roll by wetting the last corner with water and rolling the wrap as tight as you can. Place unto a plate with a dusting of starch. Repeat the process of rolling until all the filling is gone.
- Heat air fryer to 400 Degrees F. Rub each egg roll with oil to and cook about 5-7 minutes. Before you serve, cut each eggroll in half on a bios.
- For the jalapeño ranch, in a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients under the Jalapeño Ranch section, except the jalapeño and the garlic clove. Chop garlic fine and add 1 tsp salt to it and smash it into a paste and place in the mixing bowl. Rub jalapeño with oil and touch of salt. Place into your air fryer on 400 Degrees F for 5 minutes or until skin starts to peel away from the it. Remove from air fryer and remove skin and seeds from jalapeño and cut into ½ inch pieces. Add to ranch mixing bowl and blend into a smooth texture.
-Enjoy Chef Ko