Southwestern Egg Rolls with Jalapeño Ranch
RollinGreens Taco Pack, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Cheese wrapped in an egg roll and air fried, served with a fresh Jalapeño Ranch.
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 1 Package of Egg Roll wrappers
- 1 can Black Beans (strain before adding to mixing bowl)
- ½ Cup cheese or vegan cheese
- ¼ cup Sour Cream (Jalapeño Ranch)
- 1/8 cup half & half or milk, or vegan milk (Jalapeño Ranch)
- Granulated Onion (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 Fresh Garlic clove ((Jalapeno Ranch)
- Fresh or Dried Parsley (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 Jalapeno (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 stock or can of corn (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 t salt (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 T Starch (Eggrolls)
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil and heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated. 2.) Set aside in a storage device, using some for tacos and some for later…
- Remove egg roll wraps from the refrigerator and open. Cover with a damp cloth so your wraps do not dry out.
- Prep your cheese.
- Jalapeño Ranch. In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients that have (Jalapeño Ranch) except the Jalapeño and the Garlic clove. On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. Wash the Jalapeño and dry. Rub a touch of oil on Jalapeño and then a touch of salt. Place into your Chefman Air Fryer on 400 Degrees F for 5 minutes or until skin starts to peel away from the Jalapeno. Remove from Chefman Air Fryer and cover in foil, cellophane, or in a covered bowl for five minutes.
- Remove skin and seeds from Jalapeño and cut into ½ inch pieces. Add to ranch mixing bowl and blend with your Chefman Immersion blender into a smooth texture.
- Drain your Black Beans and your corn if you are using a can of corn. Rinse under cold water and allow to drain and dry for 3-5 minutes after rinsing.
- In a large mixing bowl add: RollinGreens Taco Pack, Black Beans, Corn and Cheese and mix. 9.) Now we roll, place one to two egg roll wrappers on a cutting board and add ¼ cup of filling per wrap. Bring the bottom corner up and over the filling. Now fold in each side. Finish the roll by wetting the last corner with water and rolling the wrap as tight as you can. Place unto a plate with a dusting of starch.
- Repeat the process of rolling until all the filling is gone. Make the whole batch and freeze the extra rolls if you are eating alone or in a smaller party.
- Heat Chefman Air Fryer to 400 Degrees F. Add 1 T of oil to egg rolls and salt lightly and place on racks or in a basket. Cook until egg rolls are golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. 12.)Before you serve, cut each eggroll in half on a bios.
- First add guac to each mini tostada shell.
- Serve on your favorite serving platter or your favorite eating plate. Serve Ranch with spoon and individual dipping dishes on the side.
-Enjoy Chef Ko