A play on a chicken salad but with a twist. RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN, onion and celery, mixed with mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice served on rye toast, potato chips and a pickle.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN
- 2 cups water (Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (CHIC’KEN Salad)
- 1 tsp mustard (CHIC’KEN Salad)
- Juice of ½ lemon (CHIC’KEN Salad)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (CHIC’KEN Salad)
- 2 slices onion
- 1 stick celery
- 1 slice of rye bread (any type of bread is fine)
- Potato chips
Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- CHIC’KEN Salad: In a mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and sea salt and mix.
- Wash, dry and dice celery. Add to bowl.
- Cut two small slices of the onion and dice. Add to bowl and mix.
- Add ½ of the RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN to bowl and mix.
- Toast bread until golden brown.
- On a serving plate place the toast on one side. Add a scoop of CHIC’KEN salad to top. On the other side of the plate add potato chips and pickle.
-Enjoy Chef Ko