RollinGreens Taco Pack, chopped Iceberg lettuce, diced Roma tomatoes, Salsa and Guacamole and Sour Cream with an assortment of Gluten Free taco vessels.
Serves 4-8 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Taco Bar
- 8 hard shell taco shells
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 Romaine leaves
- 1 head Romaine or Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 2 cups salsa
For the Guacamole
- 2 avocados
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt
For Código Skinny Margaritas Pitcher
- ½ Bottle Código Rosa
- 4 cups fresh orange juice
- 4 cups Ice
- 1 L. Lemon Soda Water
- 4 limes
- 4 tbsp Agave
- 1 tbsp Salt
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Taco Bar, remove 4 full leaves for shells and cut the rest of the lettuce into ¼ inch slices. Cut tomatoes into ¼ inch pieces. Place sour cream into a serving bowl. Place salsa in a serving bowl. Cook corn tortillas until soft.
- Place Lettuce shells, tortillas, and hard shells on a platter with a bowl of cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT. Place all the other bowls of trimmings around the platter and place spoons in each bowl.
- For the guacamole, chop garlic fine and add 1 tsp salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. Cut jalapeno into ¼ inch dice and add to the mixing bowl. Cut avocados in half and add to mixing bowl and mash together. Add the lime and stir again. Place in a serving dish.
- For the Código skinny margarita pitcher, in a pitcher, add the agave, orange juice and the juice of three of the four limes. Use the fourth lime for wedges. Add ½ Código Rosa Bottle to the pitcher followed by the ice.
- Before serving the first drink, add lemon soda water to the pitcher and stir.
-Enjoy Chef Ko