Skinny Jalapeno Margarita with Código + RollinGreens Taco Bar
RollinGreens Taco Pack, chopped Iceberg lettuce, diced Roma tomatoes, Salsa and Guacamole and Sour Cream with an assortment of Gluten Free taco vessels.
- 1 RollinGreens Taco
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 8 small flour tortillas (Gluten Free is fine)
- 8 hard shell taco shells
- 8 Romaine Leaves (from the inside of your head of romaine)
- 8 Corn Tortillas (grilled)
- 1 Head Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce
- ½ Cup cheese or vegan cheese
- ½ cup Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 Avocados (buy two, use one)
- 1 Fresh Garlic clove (guacamole)
- 1 Jalapeno (guacamole)
- 1 Lime (guacamole)
- 1 t salt (guacamole)
- ½ Bottle Código Rosa (skinny Marg)
- 2 cups fresh Orange juice (skinny Marg)
- 4 cups Ice (skinny Marg)
- 1 L. Lemon Soda Water
- 4 T Agave (skinny Marg)
- 4 limes (skinny Marg)
- 1 T Salt (skinny Marg)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Taco Pack: In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Keep the Taco Pack on the stove top on low. Cover.
- Remove tortillas from the refrigerator and open.
- Rinse lettuce under cold water and allow to drain and dry. Then In a large mixing bowl, or salad spinner, fill with cold water and wash lettuce. Repeat this step two more times. Dry lettuce and remove 8 full leaves for shells and cut the rest to ¼ inch slices.
- Place Sour Cream into a serving bowl.
- Wash and cut tomatoes into ¼ inch cubes.
- Place Salsa in a serving bowl.
- Grill Corn Tortillas in a cast iron skillet with no oil, or on the grill or directly over your gas burner. Keep in foil after cooking to keep warm.
- Place Lettuce shells, grilled tortillas, and hard shells on a platter with a bowl of RollinGreens Taco Pack ground meat. Place all the other bowls of trimmings around the platter and place spoons in each bowl. Pare with your favorite Código Tequila.
- Guacamole. On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl.
- Wash Jalapeno and dry. Cut into ¼ inch dice and add to the mixing bowl.
- Wash and cut avocado in half, deseed it and scoop out the inside into the mixing bowl. With a masher or fork, mash the avocado into a smooth texture.
- Add the lime and stir again. Place in a serving dish.
Instructions: Código Skinny Margarita Pitcher
- Place Ice into a pitcher. In a small sauce pot, add the agave, orange juice and the juice of three of the four limes. Use the fourth lime for wedges. Turn heat to low, stir until incorporated into the juice. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temp.
- Add ½ Código Rosa Bottle to pitcher followed by the juice syrup.
- Before your serve the first drink, add lemon soda water to the pitcher and stir.
-Enjoy Chef Ko