Chunks of RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper, mixed with a roasted medley of pumpkin, onion and carrots served with cheesy taco shells.
Serves 3-4 people
For Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the Medley
- 1 red onion
- 1 pumpkin
- 4 carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
For the Tacos
- 8 cheese flavored taco shells
- Your favorite hot sauce
- Shredded cheese (optional) (optional dairy free alternative)
- For the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the medley, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. cut onion into slices and add to a sheet pan. Cut skin off the pumpkin and deseed, then cut into pieces and add to sheet pan. Cut carrots the same sizes as the onion and pumpkin. Add oil and salt to vegetables and mix, covering all vegetables with the oil and salt. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are browning and fork tender.
- Add ME’EAT to the sheet pan and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve the shells with the medley and top with your favorite hot sauce and cheese (optional).
-Enjoy Chef Ko