RollinGreens Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, stuffed with roasted poblano and cheddar cheese, topped with all the fixings served with curly fries.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Salt & Pepper)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (Salt & Pepper)
- 1 brioche bun
- 1 poblano chili
- 2-3 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces of lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 4 pickle slices
- 2 slices of red onion
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 cups frozen curly fries
- 1 tbsp butter or oil (Bun)
- 1 tbsp Butter or oil (burger)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Salt & Pepper ME’EAT pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Roast poblano chili in a pan or in the oven with a touch of oil and salt.
- Peal skin off poblano chili after cooked. Take out the stem and seeds and chop into medium size pieces.
- Dice cheese and add to a small mixing bowl, add poblano chili pieces and mix.
- While the ME’EAT is still warm, place a 12-inch piece of cellophane under the lid of your largest jar or a large ring mold.
- Scoop ¼ cup of ME’EAT into the cellophane and press it all along the bottom and edges allowing room for the filling.
- Place cheddar and poblano filling into the middle of ME’EAT and cover with another ¼ cup of ME’EAT. Press top into the sides covering all the filling. Fold over the sides of cellophane and then press down firmly in the jar lid or ring mold. Refrigerate for 20 minutes while getting all your accoutrements ready for your burger.
- Wash and slice ¼ inch rounds of your red onion, tomato, and pickle (if you don’t have sliced pickles) and set aside.
- Wash and dry lettuce pieces and set aside.
- On a sheet pan, add your curly fries and bake for the suggested time stated on the bad of frozen fries.
- Add butter or oil to a medium sized pan and heat to medium temperature. Toast your bun and remove from pan and place onto a serving plate. Add the other portion of butter of oil to the same pan and remove burger from the refrigerator and make sure to remove the cellophane as well. Place into pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side. If pan is oven safe, place into the oven for 5-7 minutes. If pan used is not oven safe just place on the sheet pan next to the curly fries and bake for same amount of time.
- Once the fried and burger are finished cooking, remove from the oven and place on heat safe area.
- Spread mustard on the bottom bun and a little ketchup on the top bun. Place burger on the bottom bun followed by the onion, tomato, pickles, and lettuce. Finish with the top of the bun.
- Place a serving of curly fries next to the burger and serve with a side of ketchup.
-Enjoy Chef Ko