RollinGreens Salt & Pepper mini cheeseburgers topped with yellow mustard and diced onion on top of smashed mini potatoes with ketchup.
Serves: 1-2 people for appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 5 mini red potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (bake potatoes)
- Touch of salt and pepper (bake potatoes)
- 1/8 yellow or white onion
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2-3 Tbsp ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- On a small lid of a jar or ring mold, place a piece of cellophane on top, add ¼ cup or 3 oz. of the cooked ME’EAT and fold cellophane over. Press down to form mini burger. Remove from the jar lid and repeat until all five burgers are formed. Place the mini burgers on a small plate and put in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- In a medium pot fill halfway with water and salt heavily. Bring water to boil then add your washed potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender. Once tender, remove from water and place on a baking tray.
- Smash each potato with metal spatula, pushing down on top with a towel in between your hand and the metal so you don’t burn your hand. Cover with olive oil and a touch of salt and pepper. Place into oven and bake until golden brown. (About 10 minutes)
- Heat a pan to medium. Add butter, remove burgers from refrigerator and remove cellophane from each patty. Cook patty for 2-3 minutes on medium on each side. Cut sliced cheese into quarters and place one quarter of cheese on each burger. Cover with lid of pan until cheese melts. (2-3 minutes)
- Dice 1/8 of the onion as small as you can.
- Remove potatoes from oven.
- On a serving plate, make some lines with ketchup running the same way 1-2 inches apart. Place four potatoes in a square on the plate, and one in the middle.
- Top all potatoes with the mini cheeseburgers followed by the drizzles of yellow mustard on top of each burger running the opposite way of the ketchup.
- Finish the dish by adding the diced onion. Get you napkins ready to be destroyed.
-Enjoy Chef Ko