RollinGreens ground Taco ME’EAT, black beans and shredded cheese, rolled in egg roll wrappers served with an avocado ranch dip.
Serves 2-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For Egg Roll
- 6-8 Eggroll wraps
- ½ can black beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3-4 cups avocado oil
- 1/8 cup arrowroot or corn starch
- 2 green onions for garnish (optional)
For the Avocado Ranch Dip
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- ½ cup Half & Half (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 tbsp Ranch dip seasoning
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the egg roll filling, in a large mixing bowl, add ½ can strained black beans, 2 cups shredded cheese and half of cooked RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT and mix.
- For rolling the egg rolls, on a cutting board, place two egg roll wrappers at a time, corner facing to the top of board, and add 1/2 cup of filling to the center of each and roll. Place starch onto a baking tray, once egg rolls are rolled, dust each egg roll in starch.
- For the ranch dip, in a blender, add ½ avocado, ½ cup sour cream, cup Half & Half and 1 tbsp Ranch dip seasoning and blend.
- For cooking the egg rolls, add avocado oil to a medium sized pot and heat to medium temperature (375 Degrees F.). Once the oil is up to temperature, place two egg rolls in at a time. Make sure all sides cook until golden brown. Cook all egg rolls.
- Cut all egg rolls on a bias and place onto bed of green onions. Slice ¼ inch rounds of your green onion and place on your serving plate. Serve with avocado ranch dip.
-Enjoy Chef Ko