Hardy winter spinach and sweet potato chili packed with plant-based protein.
Serves: 4-6 People for dinner:
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T Olive Oil (Ground Taco)
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 sweet potato
- ¼ lb. spinach
- 1 12 oz. vegetable broth
- 1 can roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 T salt
RollinGreens Ground Taco:
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan. Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir 3-5 times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until the water has evaporated. Once finished, turn off the burner and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes while making the soup.
- In a separate medium to large pot, heat to medium.
- Dice onion and add oil to pot followed by the onion. Stir.
- Dice sweet potato and add to pot and stir.
- Add whole de-skinned garlic cloves to pot and stir.
- Once onion, sweet potato and garlic are golden brown, add vegetable stock and canned diced tomatoes to pot and bring to a boil.
- Add RollinGreens cooked Ground Taco to the pot and stir.
- Add rinsed black beans while soup is coming to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover until finished cooking (15-20 minutes)
-Enjoy Chef Ko