This play on a fast-food favorite will be an epic win for your taste buds. Stacked high with RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper patties, cheese, three buns, a special sauce and shredded lettuce.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 sesame seed buns (minus one top)
- One slice American cheese
- 2 T diced onion (a special sauce)
- 1 T diced pickles or relish (a special sauce)
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise (a special sauce)
- 2 T ketchup (a special sauce)
- 1 t yellow mustard (a special sauce)
- ½ cup ¼ inch shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 t oil or butter
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- On a piece of cellophane with the top of the mayonnaise jar below, add ¼ cup to top and fold over the sides of cellophane, forming a patty into the lid of the jar. Remove from the lid and press patty down on counter, removing all air that may be trapped into the cellophane. Repeat this step one more time for the second patty. Cool in refrigerator. Cool for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
- Place remaining RollinGreens ME’EAT into a storage container and place into refrigerator.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, stir
- Dice onion and pickle as fine as you can and add to a small mixing bowl.
- Wash and dry iceberg lettuce and cut into ¼ inch slices.
- In a medium pan, turn heat to medium and toast the buns until golden brown, once removed add butter or oil.
- Remove burger patties from the refrigerator and remove the cellophane before adding to pan.
- Cook patties for 2 minutes on each side, adding cheese to one of them after flipped. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spread sauce on top and both bottoms of buns.
- Place the patty with cheese on the bottom bun, while placing the other patty on the middle bun.
- Finish the burger by adding the sliced lettuce to the top of the patties, then place all buns on top of the lettuce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko