RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN, red onions, red, orange and yellow mini bell peppers on a bed of iceberg lettuce served with a Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Serves: 1 person
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN
- 2 cups water (Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN)
- 2 cups washed and cubed iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil (Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing)
- 1 clove garlic (Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing)
- 3 slices red onion
- 2 mini red bell peppers
- 2 mini orange bell peppers
- 2 mini yellow bell peppers
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the RollinGreens Chopped fajita CHIC’KEN pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a medium bowl, fill ¾ of water and add cut lettuce. Wash three times and drain. Dry lettuce and set aside.
- Wash, dry and slice all bell peppers.
- Cut onion into small slices.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, add the olive oil.
- Dice garlic fine and add salt and mash together, then add to the bowl with oil and stir.
- Slowly add balsamic vinegar while stirring oil with a fork. Set aside until salad is prepared.
- In a large salad bowl add: Lettuce, bell peppers onions and a scoop of CHIC’KEN fajita. Dress with your preferred amount of dressing.
-Enjoy Chef Ko