RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT inside corn tortillas topped with a fresh watermelon Pico De Gallo.
Serves 3-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion
- 2 cups fine diced watermelon
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 6-8 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp oil each
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- Dash of salt each
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the watermelon Pico De Gallo, in a mixing bowl add small, diced onion, minced garlic, chopped cilantro, and seal salt and stir. Cut wedge from whole watermelon and dice into ¼ inch pieces. Add to onion mixture and stir.
- For the sautéed tortillas, in a separate sauté pan, heat to medium and add 1 tsp of oil and then 1 tortilla. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Place onto serving plate and add a touch of sea salt and repeat steps until all your tortillas are all sautéed.
- For the toppings, place a spoonful of Ground Taco into each tortilla and top with watermelon Pico De Gallo.
-Enjoy Chef Ko