Protein Bowl with Taco Pack
Southwestern Style bowl packed with cilantro rice, black beans, Rollingreens Taco Pack, Corn Pico
Ingredients: Dinner for 4
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 2 Cup Basmati Rice (Jasmine Rice is fine) (Cilantro Rice)
- 3 cups water (Cilantro Rice)
- 1 T Salt (Cilantro Rice)
- ½ Bunch Cilantro, add after rice is cooked (Cilantro Rice)
- 1 T Olive Oil or Butter (Cilantro Rice)
- 1 can Black Beans
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Corn Pico)
- ¼ Red Onion (Corn Pico)
- 1 clove Garlic (Corn Pico)
- ¼ Bunch Cilantro (Corn Pico)
- 1 stock Roasted corn, ½ can or corn is fine (Corn Pico)
- 1 Lime
- 1 t Salt (Corn Pico)
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated. Set aside and cover.
- In a medium pot, Add 3 cups of water, 1 t Salt, and 1 T of your preferred oil and heat to high and boil. Add rice, stir, and reduce heat to med low and cover. Allow to cook for 20 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated and rice is fully cooked.
- Set aside in a mixing bowl and stir for 3 minutes to allow as much steam out as possible.
- Wash and dry cilantro. Chop fine and add to rice and mix.
- Open can of black beans and strain. Rinse under cold water and allow to drain.
- On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl.
- Cut onion into ¼ inch dice and add to bowl and mix with garlic paste.
- Add the juice of one lime to the bowl and stir.
- Cut tomato into ¼ inch dice and add to bowl and stir.
- Grill corn, then cut kernels of stock and add to bowl and mix.
- Assemble your bowls in your favorite eating bowls or in meal prep containers for an easy quick lunch or dinner.
-Enjoy Chef Ko