Elevate your classic casserole, with our saucy enchilada tower. Full of protein, this dish will have you wanting more.
Serves 1 person
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Enchilada Tower
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 8 pieces of sliced cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ cup lettuce
- 1 tomato
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Enchilada tower, preheat oven to 400F. In a small pan, heat to medium and add 1 tsp of olive oil and a corn tortilla. Cook on both sides for 30, repeat for all 8 tortillas.
- In a casserole pan start building your tower. Start with 1/4 cup of red enchilada sauce and spread on the bottom of the casserole pan. Place tortilla to sauced pan and add 1/4 cup of cooked Ground Taco ME'EAT and 1 tbsp of red sauce then top with a slice of cheese. Repeat this process 7 times.
- On the last layer top with the remaining red sauce and slice of cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- top with shredded lettuce and diced tomato.
-Enjoy Chef Ko