Elevate your classic casserole, with our cheesy & "ME'EATy enchilada tower
Serves 1-2 people
- 1 Bag of RollinGreens Ground Taco ME'EAT
- 2 Cups of water (For Ground Taco)
- 2 T Olive Oil (For Ground Taco)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 T Olive oil (For Corn Tortillas)
- 1 can of red enchilada sauce (or you can make your own)
- 8 pieces of sliced cheddar cheese (or vegan cheese)
- 1 tomato
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Ground Taco ME'EAT preparation: Add two cups of water to a medium pot or pan. Then add 2 T of Olive oil to water.
- Turn to high, and bring to boil. Once boiled reduced heat to medium-low.
- Add contents of Ground Taco ME'EAT to water. Stir well. Stir a few times throughout the cook time of 7-10 minutes, or until the water is fully evaporated. Turn off the burner, and allow to cool as you are making your tortillas.
- Now, turn to your tortillas.
- Take a separate small pan, heat to medium and wait 30 seconds or until its heated. Add 1 t of olive oil.
- Add your first corn tortilla. I recommended this so the tortillas rehydrate. Flip and cook on both sides for 30 seconds-one minute on both sides. Repeat for all 8 tortillas. After sautéed, set them aside.
- In a casserole pan (make sure it has sides), start building your tower.
- Start with 1/4 cup of red enchilada sauce, and spread on the bottom of the casserole pan.
- Place first tortilla to sauced pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of cooked Ground Taco ME'EAT.
- Add 1 T of red sauce.
- Add a layer of sliced cheese.
- And repeat 7 times.
- On the last layer top with the remaining red sauce and slice of cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- top with lettuce & tomato
-Enjoy Chef Ko