Mini Taco Smashers
RollinGreens Plant-Based Taco Pack,
Mini Corn Tortillas, Cheese and your favorite Hot Sauce or Salsa.
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 12 Corn Tortillas (cut 2-inch rounds with ring mold or firm plastic cup that is dishwasher safe)
- ½ Cup cheese or vegan cheese
- Salt to fit or Spike seasoning
- Favorite Hot Sauce or salsa
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Green Onion (optional)
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive Oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Set aside in a storage device, using some for tacos and some for later…
- Cut Tortillas into mini shells.
- Prep your cheese.
- Heat a large pan to medium heat. Add 1 T oil to the pan and then as many mini shells as you can fit and manage properly.
- Spoon each shell flipping it once, this is all done with a tong.
- Add cheese to each shell followed by the taco pack.
- Fold each mini shell over on itself, making our mini taco smashers.
- Remove the mini taco smasher from the pan and place onto your serving dish.
- Dust the mini taco smashers with salt or spike seasoning
- Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce or both.
- For an elevated serving experience, mix sour cream with milk or half & half and place into a bottle for garnish. (optional)
- Add Green Onions to plate (optional)