The perfect bite every time with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, topped with melted cheese, and finished with pickled jalapeno, sour cream, Pico de Gallo, and green onion.
Serves: 2-4 for appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes (Pico de Gallo)
- 1/2 onion (Pico de Gallo)
- 1 clove garlic (Pico de Gallo)
- Juice of ½ lime (Pico de Gallo)
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt (Pico de Gallo)
- Cilantro Optional (Pico de Gallo)
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 1 bag tortilla chip rounds
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 green onion
- Favorite hot sauce
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
RollinGreens Ground Taco:
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated. Once finished, set aside for nacho bites.
- Wash tomato, jalapeno and green onion and cut into 1/4-inch dice. Set aside in two separate bowls.
- Cut onion into small dice, add into bowl with the cut tomato.
- Chop garlic fine and smash with salt before adding to Pico bowl.
- Wash and dry cilantro if using. Chop fine and add to the Pico bowl.
- Add the lime juice and stir.
- Place chip rounds on a large baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes to warm the chips. Remove from oven and place onto a heat safe countertop.
- Add a heaping tablespoon to each chip round of Taco ME'EAT then top with cheese.
- Place one pickled jalapeno round in the center of each chip.
- Bake until cheese is melted and the chip edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven placing again on a heat safe countertop.
- Finish the dish with green onions, ½ teaspoon of sour cream, and your favorite hot sauce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko