The perfect bite every time with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, topped with melted cheese, and finished with pickled jalapeno, sour cream, Pico de Gallo, and green onion.
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Pico de Gallo
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Cilantro Optional
- 1 fresh jalapeno
For the Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chip rounds
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos
- ½ cup sour cream (optional dairy free alternative)
- 1 green onion
- Favorite hot sauce
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Pico de Gallo, cut tomato, jalapeno and green onion and into 1/4-inch dice.Chop garlic fine and smash with salt before adding to Pico bowl. Chop cilantro fine and add to the bowl. Add the lime juice and stir.
- For the nachos, preheat oven to 400 degrees F., place chip rounds on a large baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 2-3 minutes to warm the chips. Remove from oven and add a heaping tablespoon of cooked Ground Taco ME'EAT then top with cheese. Place one pickled jalapeno round in the center of each chip. Bake until cheese is melted, and the chip edges are golden brown.
- Finish the dish with green onions, ½ teaspoon of sour cream per each chip, and your favorite hot sauce.
-Enjoy Chef Ko