Mexican Pizza with Jalapeno Ranch Salad
Topped with Chopped Iceberg Salad, diced Roma tomatoes, green onions, radish and hot Salsa and fresh Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
Lunch or Dinner for 4
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 8 small flour tortillas (Gluten Free is fine)
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 Head Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce
- ½ Cup cheese or vegan cheese
- ¼ cup Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 Roma Tomatoes or 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Salsa (Cheese Optional)
- ¼ cup Vegan Sour Cream (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1/8 cup half & half or milk, or vegan milk (Jalapeno Ranch)
- Granulated Onion (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 Fresh Garlic clove ((Jalapeno Ranch)
- Fresh or Dried Parsley (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 Jalapeno (Jalapeno Ranch)
- 1 t salt (Jalapeno Ranch)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil, heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Keep Taco Pack on stove top on low. Cover.
- Remove tortillas from the refrigerator and open.
- Place tortillas onto a baking sheet. Add ¼ cup refried beans, and ¼ cup RollinGreens Cooked Taco Pack. Spread evenly on the tortilla and cover with each with another tortilla. Paint each top tortilla with olive oil, Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add ¼ cup of salsa to each Pizza (Cheese Optional)
- Pace back into the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Rinse lettuce under cold water and allow it to drain and dry. Then In a large mixing bowl, or salad spinner, fill with cold water and wash lettuce. Repeat this step two more times. Dry lettuce and cut to ¼ inch slices.
- Jalapeno Ranch. In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients that have (Jalapeno Ranch) except the Jalapeno and the Garlic clove. On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. Wash Jalapeno and dry. Rub a touch of oil on Jalapeno and then a touch of salt. Place into your oven on 400 Degrees F for 5 minutes or until skin starts to peel away from the Jalapeno. Remove from the oven and cover in foil, cellophane, or in a covered bowl for five minutes.
- Remove skin and seeds from Jalapeno and cut into ½ inch pieces. Add to the ranch mixing bowl and blend with Immersion blender or in a blender until smooth.
- Place into individual dressing ramekins.
- Wash and cut tomatoes into ¼ inch cubes.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch slices.
- Assembly of your Mexican Pizzas can be done on the baking sheet after exiting the oven.
- Start by warming the tortillas in the oven for 2 minutes or until malleable.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, green onion, (cheese optional
- Transfer each pizza to your favorite serving platter or your favorite eating plates.
-Enjoy Chef Ko