Topped with Chopped Iceberg Salad, diced Roma tomatoes, green onions, radish and hot Salsa and fresh Jalapeno Ranch Dressing.
Serves 4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Mexican Pizza
- 8 small flour tortillas (Optional Gluten Free alternative)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup cheese (Optional cheese alternative)
- 2 Roma tomatoes or 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs green onion
For the Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- ¼ cup sour cream (Optional dairy free alternative)
- 1/8 cup half & half or milk (Optional dairy free alternative)
- Granulated onion
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- Fresh or dried parsley
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tsp salt
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the jalapeno ranch, in a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients that are under the jalapeno ranch section except the Jalapeno and the Garlic clove. On a cutting board chop garlic fine and add 1 t salt to it and smash it into the garlic, making garlic paste and place in a mixing bowl. cover jalapeno with oil and salt. Place into your oven on 400 Degrees F for 5 minutes or until skin starts to peel away from the jalapeno. Remove skin and seeds from Jalapeno and cut into ½ inch pieces. Add to the ranch mixing bowl and blend with Immersion blender or in a blender until smooth.
- For the Mexican pizza, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tortillas onto a baking sheet. Add ¼ cup refried beans, and ¼ cup cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT. Spread evenly on the tortillas and cover each with another tortilla. Cover top tortillas with olive oil, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add ¼ cup of salsa and cheese to each pizza, place back into the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes. Cut each pizza into quarters.
- Cut tomatoes and green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, and green onion.
-Enjoy Chef Ko