RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EATLoaf with all the Thanksgiving fixings. This feast won’t have you missing meat once during your meal.
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- ½ yellow onion or 1 cup diced (ME’EATLoaf)
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs (ME’EATLoaf)
- 3 eggs (ME’EATLoaf)
- 4 T Ketchup (ME’EATLoaf)
- 1 T Ketchup for top of Loaf (ME’EATLoaf)
- ½ t dried parsley (ME’EATLoaf)
- 2 T olive oil (ME’EATLoaf)
- 2 russet potatoes (Mashed potatoes)
- 4 T Butter (Mashed potatoes)
- 1 Cup Half & Half (Mashed potatoes)
- ½ t sea salt (Mashed potatoes)
- 1 Onion (Stuffing)
- 2-3 sticks celery (Stuffing)
- 1/2 t dried parsley (Stuffing)
- 2 cups vegetable stock (Stuffing)
- 10 oz. Stuffing mix (Stuffing)
- ½ t thyme (Stuffing)
- ½ t sea salt (Stuffing)
- 2 T Butter or Olive Oil (Gravy)
- 1 cup Flour (Gravy)
- ¼ t salt (Gravy)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (Gravy)
- 8 oz. vegetable stock (Gravy)
- 1 Can cranberry sauce
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients labeled (ME’EATLoaf) plus the cooked Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT. Stir
- In a loaf pan, oil all sides and place the ME’EAT Loaf mix into pan and smooth out leaving no air pockets.
- Add ketchup to the top and bake for 35-40 minutes or until ketchup has caramelized and edges have started to brown. Remove from oven.
- In a medium to large pot, fill halfway with water and add salt.
- Bring water to boil and add washed russet potatoes. Cook until fork tender.
- Once potatoes are finished cooking, place into large mixing bowl or empty the water from pot and place potatoes back in. Carefully de-skin potatoes, then add the butter, half & half and salt then mash till preferred texture. Transport to bake safe pan and bake for 15 minutes before eating.
- In a large pan heat to medium and dice onion into ¼ inch pieces.
- Add butter or oil to pan then add onions. Cook until brown, stirring every couple of minutes throughout the cook.
- Dice celery after washing the sticks and add to onions and stir. After cooking for 5 minutes add herbs and salt. Stir then add the bag of stuffing and vegetable broth and stir. Transfer to oven safe pan and bake 15 minutes before eating.
- In a medium pot or pan, heat to medium and add the flour. Stir flour until it gets hot and starts to get golden brown.
- Add butter or oil and mix until all the loose flour is incorporated.
- Add the vegetable stock to pot or pan mixing with a whisk. Stir until the gravy is smooth. Use two cups of water if needed if gravy is too thick. Incorporate small amounts of water at a time.
- Chop garlic and add to the gravy. Salt to taste once you have the right consistency. Turn the burner to low and cover.
- Open can of cranberry sauce and add to medium mixing bowl. Mix well, then transfer into a serving bowl.
-Enjoy Chef Ko