Protein packed RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, pickled jalapenos, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, inside fresh jalapeno halves baked to perfection.
Serves 2-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Poppers
- 6-8 fresh jalapenos
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pickled Jalapeno
For the top of Poppers
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the popper filling, in a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped jalapeno and half of the cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT, and mix.
- For the poppers, cut all jalapenos longways in half. Deseed all halves leaving on the stems. Fill all halves with the mix and top with cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place poppers on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
-Enjoy Chef Ko