Cheezy and Me’Eaty, this one pan dish is a party legend. One pan plan of RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT covered in shredded cheese and topped with sour cream and cilantro. Served tortilla chips.
Serves: 2-6 People
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 T olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 sprigs of cilantro (optional)
- 1 bad of your favorite tortilla chips
- Add 2 cups water to a large skillet.
- Add olive to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Once finished, spread cheese evenly throughout the skillet.
- Dice onion and tomato and add to skillet.
- Wash and dry cilantro and chop fine, add to top of skillet.
- Add sour cream to middle of the pan.
- Open bag of chips and place around your skillet.
- Dip a chip or ten.
-Enjoy Chef Ko