Cheezy and full of ME’EAT, this one pan dish is a party legend. RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT covered in shredded cheese and topped with sour cream, tomato, and cilantro. Served tortilla chips.
Serves: 2-4 People
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Fixings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional dairy free alterative)
- 1 Roma tomato
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the Fixings, spread cheese evenly throughout the skillet.
- Dice onion and tomato and add to skillet. Chop cilantro fine, add to top of skillet.
- Add sour cream to the middle of the pan.
- Open bag of chips and place around your skillet.
-Enjoy Chef Ko