Easy gluten free one dish dinner. Corn tortillas filled with RollinGreens ground Taco ME’EAT, black beans, corn, onion, and cheese, smothered in red enchilada sauce and topped with a Mexican blend of cheese.
Serves: 4-6 people for dinner
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 12-16 corn tortillas
- 1 can cooked black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 8 oz. frozen, canned, or fresh corn (when in season)
- ½ yellow or white onion
- 1 large can red enchilada sauce
- 4-6 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco ME’EAT pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a baking dish, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and spread around the inside. Open can of red enchilada sauce and add a layer, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Place a layer of tortillas, 6-7 should cover the bottom of the dish with the tortillas placed halfway up the tortilla or until the tortilla is at the height of the top of the baking dish.
- Add RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT, 1 can strained and rinsed black beans, 8 oz. corn, and 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top the filling with the remaining tortillas covering the top. If using a square or rectangle dish, cut tortillas in half, placing the flat sides up against the edges of the dish. Placing full tortillas down the middle.
- Pour the remaining amount of enchilada sauce evenly on top of the casserole and top with the remaining 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and place into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven once finished cooking. Remove foil.
- Wash and slice ¼ inch rounds of your green onion and place on top of your casserole. (optional)
-Enjoy Chef Ko