RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT Slices on top of garlic bread served with a dollop of horse radish cream sauce and chives.
Serves 4-6 people
For Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the House Radish Cream Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp horse radish
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For Garlic Bread
- ½ fresh baguette
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
For the Garnish
- 8-12 sprigs chives
- For the Salt & Pepper ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Salt & Pepper ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the ME’EAT steak, with cellophane, place two cups of cooked ME’EAT in the center of a large piece of cellophane and fold over itself to make a tight cube shape (like a steak). Place baking tray in the freezer for 10 minutes, to allow them to harden.
- For the garlic bread, in a medium small pot, heat to low and add butter and oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Cut baguette into ½ inch slices and place onto a baking tray. Chop garlic and add to the pot with a touch of sea salt. Remove from heat after two minutes of cooking and add garlic butter/oil to each piece of bread. Bake for 5 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- For the horse radish cream sauce, in a small mixing bowl, add sour cream, horse radish, and a touch of salt and stir.
- For the ME’EAT slices, remove (steak) from freezer and cut ¼ inch slices and place back onto the baking tray without the cellophane and bake slices for 3-5 or until hot. Remove slices from oven and place each slice on each piece of garlic bread.
- Place a dollop of horse radish cream on top of ME’EAT slices. Chop chives and place on top of each piece of garlic bread.
-Enjoy Chef Ko