RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT Slices on top of garlic bread served with a dollop of horse radish cream sauce and chives.
Serves: 2-6 people for appetizer:
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Classic Salt & Pepper ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- 2 T olive oil (Classic Salt & Pepper)
- ½ fresh baguette
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 T horse radish
- ¼ t sea salt
- 2 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 8-12 sprigs chives
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Classic Salt & Pepper pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout, cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- With cellophane, place two cups of cooked ME’EAT in the center of a large piece of cellophane and fold over itself to make a tight cube shape (like a steak). Place another piece of cellophane over the (steak) tight for extra firmness.
- Place baking tray in the freezer for 10 minutes, to allow them to harden.
- In a medium small pot, heat to low and add butter and oil.
- Chop garlic and add to the pot with a touch of sea salt. Remove from heat after two minutes of cooking.
- Cut baguette into ½ inch slices and place onto a baking tray.
- With a spoon add garlic butter/oil to each piece of bread. Bake for 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown and garlic pieces are just browning.
- Remove from oven and place garlic bread onto a serving plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, add sour cream, horse radish, and a touch of salt and stir.
- Remove (steak) from freezer and cut ¼ inch slices and place back onto the baking tray without the cellophane and bake slices for 3-5 or until hot.
- Remove slices from oven and place each slice on each piece of garlic bread.
- Place a dollop of horse radish cream on top of slices ME’EAT
- Wash, dry and chop chives, place on top of each piece of garlic bread.
-Enjoy Chef Ko