Chili with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT served in mini bread bowls.
Serves 2-4 people
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Chili
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ onion
- 1 can black beans
For the Bread Bowl
- 1 Bag of dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- Hot sauce (Optional)
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the chili, dice onion and add the pot heated to medium, add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Stir every minute or so until onions are brown, then add cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT and tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add washed black beans and stir.
- For the mini chili bowls, Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Scoop out each dinner roll and place on the baking sheet. Add Chili to each role. Top each mini chili bowl with cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Place on your favorite serving dish.
- Cut chives and top chili bowls. Hot sauce optional
-Enjoy Chef Ko