Game Day Mini Chili Bowls
10-minute Chili with Taco Pack served in scooped out dinner rolls.
Serving Size: Appetizer
- 1 RollinGreens Taco Pack
- 2 cups water (Taco Pack)
- 1 T olive oil (Taco Pack)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ onion
- 1 can Black Beans (strain before adding to chili)
- 1 Bag of Dinner Rolls (I recommend Brioche or Hawaiian)
- ½ Cup cheese or vegan cheese
- ¼ cup Sour Cream (Optional)
- Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Chives (Optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium pot, Add 2 cups of water and 1 T olive oil heat to high and boil. Add Taco Pack, stir and reduce heat to med low. Allow to cook for 7-10 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated.
- Set aside to add back into the same pan with the onion and tomatoes.
- Prep your Onion by cutting into 1/2-inch cubes.
- After washing the pot used to cook the RollinGreens Taco Pack, add 1 t olive oil to the pan once hot. Add onion and reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir every minute or so until onions are brown, then add taco cooked taco pack and tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add scoop out each dinner roll and place on the baking sheet.
- Add RollinGreens Taco Pack Chili to each role.
- Top each Mini Chili Bowl with Cheese
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, place on your favorite serving dish. (top with sour cream, hot sauce and chives, optional)
-Enjoy Chef Ko