Baked tortilla cones filled with RollinGreens ground Taco ME’EAT topped with fresh queso and Pico de Gallo
Serves: 2-4 people for appetizer
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water (Ground Taco)
- 2 dsp olive oil (Ground Taco)
- 2-4 large flour tortillas
- ½ stick of butter (queso)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (queso)
- ½ block or 4 oz. of cream cheese (queso)
- 1 cup half & half (queso)
- ¼ yellow or white onion (queso)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (queso)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (queso)
- ½ onion (pico de gallo)
- 2 roma tomatoes (pico de gallo)
- 1 garlic clove (pico de gallo)
- ½ fresh jalapeno (pico de gallo)
- Juice of 1 lime (pico de gallo)
- 4-5 sprigs cilantro (pico de gallo)
- ½ tsp sea salt (pico de gallo)
- Tortillas chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add a teaspoon of oil to each tortilla covering both sides, roll tortillas into a cone and place in a piece of foil in and around the cone shell. Place on baking tray and bake until golden brown and firm. Remove from oven and remove the foil. Place into french fry towers or tall glassware.
- Add 2 cups water to a medium pot or pan.
- Add olive oil to water.
- Bring to boil, once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and tear off the top of the Ground Taco ME’EAT pack and add contents. Stir well.
- Stir a few times throughout the cook for 7-10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ½ diced onion, 2 diced roma tomatoes, 1 smashed and chopped garlic cloves, lime juice, diced jalapeno, chopped cilantro and sea salt. Stir.
- In a separate small pot, heat to low and add your butter. Allow to melt
- Dice onion and garlic fine and add to pot and stir. Allow to cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the shredded and cream cheese as well as the half & half and mix. Cook until all cream cheese is fully incorporated and the queso is smooth. Turn heat off.
- Fill cones to the top with cooked RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT.
- Pour queso on top covering the whole top.
- Place a spoonful of pico de gallo on top of the queso and place a chip or two on top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko