Baked tortilla cones filled with RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT topped with fresh queso and Pico de Gallo.
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For Tortilla Cones
- 2-4 large flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp oil
For the Queso
- ½ stick of butter (optional dairy free alternative)
- ¼ yellow or white onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- ½ block or 4 oz. of cream cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1 cup half & half (optional dairy free alternative)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For Ground Pico de Gallo
- ½ onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh jalapeno
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4-5 sprigs cilantro
- ½ tsp sea salt
For Extra Toppings
- Tortillas chips
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the cones, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Add a 1 tsp of oil to each tortilla covering both sides, roll tortillas into a cone and place in a piece of foil in and around the cone shell and in the middle of tortilla. Place on baking tray and bake until golden brown and firm. Remove from oven and remove the foil. Place into French fry towers or tall glassware.
- For the queso, in a separate small pot, heat to low and add butter and allow to melt. Dice onion and garlic fine and add to pot and stir. Allow to cook until onion is translucent. Add the shredded cheddar and cream cheese as well as the half & half and mix. Cook until cheeses are fully incorporated and the queso is smooth.
- For the Pico de Gallo, in a large mixing bowl, add ½ diced onion, 2 diced Roma tomatoes, 1 smashed and chopped garlic cloves, lime juice, diced jalapeno, chopped cilantro and sea salt and mix.
- For the cones, fill cones to the top with cooked Ground Taco ME’EAT. Pour queso on top covering the top.
- Place a spoonful of Pico de Gallo on top of the queso and top with a chip or two.
-Enjoy Chef Ko