RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT and garlic lime guacamole topped with shredded cheese, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.
Serves 1 person
For Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Ground Taco ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Garlic Lime Guacamole
- 1 avocado
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tostada shell
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional cheese alternative)
- 1/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato
- For the Ground Taco ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Ground Taco ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the guacamole, in a small mixing bowl, add juice of ½ of a lime, dice garlic fine and add salt and mash together, then add to mixing bowl and stir. Add avocado and mix until smooth. Cover with cellophane.
- Toast tostada shell in toaster or oven for 30 seconds or until it starts to sizzle, do not cook long. This is just to reconstitute the oil to make the shell crispy.
- For the tostada, spread a generous amount of guacamole on the tostada shell. Add the Ground taco ME'EAT, then cheese. Cut the lettuce and tomato and add on top.
-Enjoy Chef Ko