RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT, spinach, onion, and cheese inside an omlette.
Serves 1 person
For Chorizo ME’EAT
- 1 Bag RollinGreens Chorizo ME’EAT
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
For the Vegetables
- ¼ onion
- ¼ cup fresh spinach
- 2 slices of cheese (optional cheese alternative)
For the Eggs
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp butter (optional 1 tsp oil for dairy free)
- For the Chorizo ME’EAT, bring 2 cups water and olive oil to a boil in a medium pot or pan. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the entire contents of the Chorizo ME’EAT and stir well.
- Cook 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has been absorbed. Turn heat to simmer.
- For the sautéed vegetables, cut onion slices and add to a medium heated pan. Cook onions until golden brown, then add the spinach.
- For the omelette, in a small pan, heat to medium and add butter or oil and add the scrambled eggs. Allow eggs to cook halfway then add the cheese, vegetables, and chorizo to the middle of eggs.
- Fold sides of the eggs over the filling and flip. Cook omelette until desired temperature.
-Enjoy Chef Ko